Life, summed up

A story in this morning's Metro describes a man who is trying to visit every Starbucks in the world (apparently there are 5,715). Not surprisingly, another man wants to capture this in a documentary. The Starbucks road warrior, who goes by Winter, said this about his adventures: "Every time I reach a Starbucks I feel like I've accomplished something, when actually I have accomplished nothing."

Wow. That's how I feel about most of what I do too! Except more stressed, because I go to work, maintain a relationship, and am accountable to a myriad of friends and family. But if the final outcome is the same, maybe I should stop trying so hard and just consider a caffeine roadtrip as well. Winter, you may be on to something.

How many chai lattes do you think I could drink per day without throwing up?

 

0 comments: