Party pooped

I'm realizing now that I can't post this until after the fact on the off chance that Boyfriend will read my blog (which he doesn't often, and I don't blame him because I wouldn't either - it's a lingual/emotional minefield in here), but his surprise birthday bash is driving me bonkers! I've got people saving the date, but now I have to figure out what we're going to do with it. I found a drinks/dancing spot, but I can't find a dinner venue to save my soul! All I want is:
1. a reasonably priced place
2. in Central Square
3. that can accomodate 10-12 of us
4. and will let me bring in my own birthday cake

All I can find is a reservation for 5:30pm (way to early), and, oh yeah, and... NOTHING ELSE! It's over a week in advance! Boston is a harsh city. Planning surprise birthday stuff stresses me out. I'm itchy all over :(

 

0 comments: