If you want it...

Tonight when I parked my car I pulled up behind the green Volkeswagen that has terrorized our neighborhood during every snow storm - the owner "secures" her shoveled out spot: leaving cones, furniture, recycle bins and the like to mark her territory while she's at work. No one wants to move them for fear of retribution, and no one knows who she is (although I did find out where she lives. Where, you ask? Nowhere in this neighborhood - her boyfriend lives two houses down. Her boyfriend! This isn't even HER street!). Making a bad situation worse, the parking spot she confiscates each winter for over a month after every storm (yeah, so unnecessary!) is the rockstar parking spot directly in front of our house on our street!

I noticed today as I came up behind her car that she has a bumper sticker baring a single word: "Karma."

Oh, I'll give you karma...

 

1 comments:

Elle Charlie said...

BF has a Karmann Ghia!!! Cherry red w/leather seats. So cool. Except that in the summer when you sit down you totally burn your #*%.

P.S. Thanks for the humor, btw :)

3:57 PM