One shot deal

Last night we got free tickets to Rent! We landed the tickets at 7:35 for an 8 o'clock show, and I was in Cambridge curled up in bed with a copy of Wicked, but the thought of an unexpected night at the theatre was too good an opportunity to pass up. We arrived 10 minutes late by the time all was said and done, but our seats were fabulous. We were front row center balcony, so I could just lean over and rest my head in my arms on the balcony rail and drift off into another world for a while...

I got a Tetanus shot yesterday. My arm was throbbing, so I felt all weepy and out of sorts as the day wore on. Shots always mess me up - I'm never quite right for a day or so afterward. Which means it was perfect timing for play tickets to fall out of the sky.

 

2 comments:

CC :D said...

i know every single word to Rent!

...I've read Wicked. it was wicked-hard to follow. I can't seem to follow the fake names of species and cities in Wicked and Lord of the Rings, but seem to do fine with Harry Potter and Narnia. Does this say something about my maturity?

3:57 PM
Elle Charlie said...

I'm not sure... how are you with Dr. Seuss?

8:22 PM