Like nails on a chalkboard

It's been a very weird weekend. We were up late hosting a belated St. Pat's day party on Saturday and I woke up Sunday with the feeling that my insides were just crawling - like I'm suddenly aware of everything that exists under my skin. Not in a good way. I can't explain it any better than that. I feel anxious and tweaky under my skin. I'm restless and can't settle down.

It's pouring rain today and that's my only consolation. Apparently the universe feels as dark and stormy as I do and I take a small measure of comfort in her company.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That doesn't sound good at all. I hope you start feeling better soon. If not, GO TO THE DOCTOR!

2:34 PM
RBandRC said...

UGH. Hoping that you feel better soon!!!

3:13 PM
zipbagofbones said...

i kind of know what you mean - i had a mini panic attack friday when i realized that the cast! it is tight! and i doesnt come off! of my arm!!!!!!

1:43 PM