Not-so-casual-dress Monday

For some reason, I had it in my head that today kicked off a week of pre-holiday casual dress at work. It never made sense to me, since we work most of next week and the week of New Years. But I didn't question it, because I like casual dress as much as the next guy. Who cares if this week is not a particularly festive week? I don't second guess the decisions that come down from the executive suites.

Turns out, it doesn't make sense to me because it just plain doesn't make sense. The next two weeks are casual dress because they're both holiday weeks, but this week is decidely NOT casual. So I showed up in jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt feeling like an idiot.

:( :( :(

 

2 comments:

CC :D said...

you can blame pregnancy brain? :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! i'm very happy for you : )

10:45 PM
Grad3 said...

I've done it too... gave me an excuse to try and hide in my office all day!

3:35 PM