I got a Netbook! Hence I see a lot more blogging in my future - yay :) I know that may sound like an empty promise given my spotty track record lately, but give me one last chance! Now that I can get out of the house and camp out at Starbucks once in a while things should start looking better around here. AND I can start to visit some of my favorite blogs more regularly again!
So my thoughts for tonight:
- Can't wait for this season of Grey's Anatomy - I've been watching some of the older episodes on Lifetime and miss the days when that show was actually good. It was so good when it was good! Last season was very disappointing though.
- I'm moving my office space. I'm currently on the first floor and Friday I'm moving to the 11th floor. I'm ambivalent about the move - the 11th floor has more windows, and tends to be the stop-gap toward eventually working from home. But although two good friends from work are also moving, one of my closest work friends isn't moving so that makes me less excited. Plus what if I hate it? This job involves so much change - everything is always changing, every day. I was just getting used to my surroundings, and now... everything will be different again. Plus I've heard the elevators jam up in the morning rush, and I already start work at 7:30am. I don't want to have to add more cushion in to account for the elevator gridlock.
- I may talk about the IF stuff on this blog after all. Why the change of heart? Because it's now at the stage where it's all consuming. We're at an infertility clinic with a fantastic doctor, and our treatment protocol is looking promising. He knows his stuff. But we're going to be living and breathing HSGs, medicated cycles, trigger shots, IUIs, and ultrasounds for the next several months and it's definitely our top priority. So... it's on my mind a lot and I'm thinking... that's a good thing.
- Hero turns 2 on Friday! My baby! Growing up! Now if only he'd stop... well, the list is just too long. If only he'd just STOP.
- I miss my mom a lot lately. I wish she lived closer. Sometimes the phone just doesn't cut it.
- Hubs and I are starting to implement date nights once a week. We're pretty excited about it. We're both so busy all the time, and we need a little something fun to look forward to. Our first date is this Saturday night. I have to work all day, and then we're going out to a nice restaurant on a lake.
- My friend C and I have a standing date on Thursday nights when Hubs is in class. We get takeout and go for walks or watch a movie. I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday :)
And for now, that's all I've got. It was nice to be back here on my blog for a while. Something familiar in what seems to be an unfamiliar life lately.