Wine, gooey cheese, and games

Last night we went to a friend's apartment to have homemade sangria, Chicago-style pizza (direct from Chicago), and play Rummikub. Don't ask me, I didn't come up with the combo.

Rummikub is such a fun game! I've never played before. We played in teams, since there were six of us total (two couples), and you can't have more than four players. So the team aspect may have made it a little more fun than it otherwise would have been. It's possible that the sangria also made it a little more fun than it otherwise would have been, but it wasn't very strong sangria.

Husband and I won the first round, and we're both novice players! We were about to win the second round, but Team Sexy & Single beat us to the punch. Which put a little damper on my enthusiasm for Rummikub but I still totally want to play again. We don't have nearly enough game nights, in my opinion.

 

0 comments: