Shower me happy

So my new favorite thing? Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath concoctions. They're fabulous. The flavor I have now is Waffle Cone, but you can get Cinnamon Bun, Double Rich Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Birthday Cake, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Coconut Frosting, and more. This is aromatherapy at its best - the smell just floats around you in the steam while you lather up. If you haven't hopped on this train, I suggest you come aboard. Bath time has never been this yummy. Seriously.

 

2 comments:

CC :D said...

i'm doing low carb. my day 2 craving was for a chocolate dipped waffle cone. no ice cream, just the waffle cone. I wish I knew about this two weeks ago.

8:43 AM
Anonymous said...

I think I gained two pounds just reading about it.

9:27 AM