Don't forget to read the card

My birthday came and went - as has been the case for the past several years, I was too consumed with all our other life excitement to have much energy left over for it. But Husband gave me some lovely gifts, and we spent the day furniture shopping. We didn't buy anything, but wanted to begin the process of imagining our new home and how we'll decorate it.

(By the way, we had our home inspection today and only one or two minor issues were raised, easily fixed! Yay! We're closing June 20th!)

The nicest part of my birthday was hands down the cards I received from Husband. It's funny, I can't imagine life without him by my side, even though we've only been married 5+ months. His words echoed what's in my heart: that we're lucky, that our life together is so wonderful, and that the best is without a doubt yet to come :)

 

0 comments: