Now THAT'S therapeutic!

My therapist has offered to share her daycare provider with me.  If I were to - in the end - choose to go with this caregiver for our daughter, it will mean my therapist can no longer see me for counseling because of the conflict presented by running into me daily at morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.  But she adores her caregiver and both her kids have been with this woman for years and she trusts her implicitly.  She knows how important finding good daycare is, and apparently she doesn't think I need the therapy that badly.  Which, to be honest, at this point in my life I don't - it's a nice support, but not necessary.  She sees my desperation for finding good care for our baby, and I think she believes the benefits of having that situation resolved will outweigh the negatives of me being booted from her client list.  She told me to think about.  I'm planning to call her tomorrow to obtain this baby whisperer's digits.

 

0 comments: