Surrender

Last night we hosted a happy hour for Hubs' carpool group - it was very fun!  And, if I do say so myself, I made a killer fondue.  Yummmmmm.
 
Thank goodness it's Friday.  Busy week, busy weekend, but tonight a little respit before we hit the ground running tomorrow.
 
So I think I'm finally going to have to succumb next week and break into the maternity pants.  They're ready and waiting in my closet, and this morning when I put my regular jeans on I had to lie on the bed on my back to pull on my socks.  I couldn't bend down around my belly in my barely-buttoning denim.  Uncle.  I give.

 

1 comments:

seussgirl said...

Mmm, fondue sounds yummy. :) I could go for some Melting Pot goodness.
Good luck with those maternity pants - such a good thing to "have" to wear them!

3:21 PM