Breathe easy. Or not.

Tonight after work I went to yoga, and at the beginning of class we did some yogic breathing. As we were practicing, our instructor came around to make sure we were all doing it right. Despite the fact that I only make it to a yoga class about once a week, I've got really good form in my postures. So when Melinda walks around the studio, I expect either no attention from her, or positive feedback. But tonight was different. Turns out I'm not so good at yogic breathing. She said my breathing is shallow and spastic. Okay, those weren't her exact words. But it's disheartening to know that even my breathing is neurotic.

Switching topics, has anyone else noticed that Ashlee Simpson doesn't look like Ashlee Simpson anymore, because now she looks like Jessica? How did that happen? Surgery? Channeling? It's spooky.

 

0 comments: