Rearing its ugly head

BF is going to the Cheesecake Factory this afternoon to have a goodbye lunch for a co-worker on his last day at EC. And I'm feeling inappropriately jealous. I want to go out for lunch. I've had a rotten week. It's not that I don't want BF to go out for lunch without me. It's just that I want to be going to the Cheesecake Factory too. It doesn't have to be with the departing co-worker, because to be honest I don't like him very much. It doesn't even have to be with BF (although of course that would be nice). I just want to go. Probably because I can't possibly get away for lunch today, and I feel like I'm missing out on something. Like recess.

I've thought about texting him to ask that he bring me his leftovers, but I figure that's just too pathetic.

TD offered to bring me a Saigon sandwich from someplace down the street, but at this point I'm inconsolable.

 

0 comments: