Just curious

If you cut yourself on a rusty unidentifiable object sticking out of your garage wall, do you need a tetanus shot if you already have an up-to-date one?

I'm going to say no. But I'm not really sure.

Today has been a day of ups and downs. Most of the downs are related to Hero's increasingly BAD puppy behavior. On the plus side, I had lunch with two new friends (wives of Hubs' friends), and spent some time working on the original patch of garden we'd started. That's almost done, and then we have two more dug up garden plots to plant.

Hero will be getting a bath tonight. He doesn't know it yet. I doubt it matters - he's pretty well pissed off at me anyway. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, except for the absence of 24/7 attention (which I'm just not capable of). Hubs comes home tomorrow night at around 2am (so technically Saturday morning) and that ought to cheer the puppy up quite a bit. As for our day together, let's just say some parenting behaviors I'm not proud of have come out - yelling, spritzing him in the face with his "bad puppy" water bottle, screaming, is there a verb for yelling more horrible than screaming? Because I've done that, too. I have lost control of the situation. A, one of the wives I had lunch with today, suggested that perhaps I lost it a while ago when I crawled in and laid down in his pen with him to help him fall asleep. Branded a sucker from day one.

 

2 comments:

Bob said...

Tetanus shots are good for up to 10 years. If you've had one recently, no problems.

my regular blogsite is-- http://justbobsblog.blogspot.com

daughters is--http://www.thebigredcouch-bitty.blogspot.com/

..the dash between couch and bitty is part of it

11:11 AM
Bob said...

oh..my email address is renaissancebob@hotmail.com

bob

11:12 AM