Kindness


I received this blog award from Momofonefornow over at Stop the train, I wanna get off. She's a mom of one adorable boy, a wife, and a full time student - talk about a busy life! They're also soon going to be starting the journey of trying for a second child again, so hopefully the new year will bring much excitement and good news on her blog and in her life!

Anyway, as part of the award I have to answer the following questions with just one word responses. Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Dunno
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown(ish)
4. Your mother? Here!
5. Your father? Missouri
6. Your favorite thing? Dior
7. Your dream last night? Naughty
8. Your dream/goal? Novel
9. The room you’re in? Study
10. Your hobby? Novel
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Apathetic
15. One of your wish list items? Baby
16. Where you grew up? New Jersey
17. The last thing you did? Shop
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your T.V.? Nothing
20. Your pet? Hero
21. Your computer? Fixed!
22. Your mood? Stressed
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Switched
25. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings
26. Favorite store? Ann Taylor Loft
27. Your Summer? Fun
28. Love someone? TONS!
29. Your favorite color? Brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today

I am going to pass it on, I promise, but my five minutes of Me Time is up so it'll have to be in my next post! Thanks so much Momofonefornow - the award made my day!

 

5 comments:

momofonefornow said...

I am in Missouri, with your dad.

You're welcome. Have fun with your family!

BTW, the word verification on this in inkls. I am not sure why but that cracks me up. Sounds like something my puppy might do if he got scared. "Ohh, you inkld on the floor."

Wow, tmi. Have fun with the fam!

6:50 PM
calicobebop said...

Oh Lordy - Spiders scare me too. Ever since I started watching the Discovery channel I'm convinced they are all a Brown Recluse. brrrr....

(my favorite store is also Anne Taylor Loft!!! I have three gift cards to that place and I can't bring myself to use them. It's a tough decision!)

8:03 PM
Danifred said...

Enjoy time with your family.... and, I, too LOVVVVVE all things Ann Taylor Loft!!!!!

8:40 AM
~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I'm glad your family is there for you, really I am. And I am glad you got this award- it was fun reading through your one word answers. Hang in there it will get better.

4:34 PM
zipbagofbones said...

Love the one-word answers!

3:19 PM