Whippet good!

Husband has decided we can have a Whippet!!! I'm not sure what factored into this change of heart. Could it have been the half hour of nonstop crying last night, to the point where all I could manage to get out over and over was "Nubink is goink my way! *Sniff* Nubink!" Cue new onslaught of big fat wet ones sliding down my puffy cheeks.

(Yeah, minor meltdown last night.)

Whatever his reasons, I'll take his generous compromise. I really want one. (They can run up to 35 miles per hour! And are very sweet and cuddly, though perhaps ever so slightly neurotic...)

 

2 comments:

Martin said...

Are they the pups you are choosing from? or just an example?

They are really really beautiful, their colourings is magic.

(I followed you home by the way ;0) )

12:46 PM
MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Cute puppies. Our neighbor has a whippet named Rocket. Very well natured dogs!

1:20 AM