Almost perfect... but not quite

This week at work has been murder, and today's not looking any better. I started off my day with super early appointments, so I was in a rush to make it in on time. I left the house at 6:30, and was making good time. I stopped at Starbucks because I can't take a day like today sans caffeine (and I am not one of those pregnant people who swears off all caffeine - I swore it off for the first trimester but that was mostly because I was vomitting it right back up, along with everything else I ate/drank for 3 months). There was only one woman in front of me in line. Everything was looking good until... she ordered lattes and cappuccinos for her entire office. Srsly. Her entire office.

*$#@&!!!!!!

 

1 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Elle! Congrats! I dropped out of the blogging world for a little while (well, ok a long while) and I come back to find you prego!!! Yay!

When I was pregnant with the twins, I drank Chai Lattes from Starbucks...

12:23 PM