Not lovin' the Mondays

Today I have a horrible case of the Mondays.  I'm here at work, my mom is at home with Hero, my husband is in Florida.  And I want to be in bed with my heating pad, a cup of tea and my netbook :(  Or my library book.  Any old kind of book will do.  With my mom puttering around downstairs and Hero running back and forth between the two of us like a cotton ball on speed.
 
I'm off on Friday, when we have our 20 week ultrasound and find out the baby's sex!  Hubs will be home with us by then, and afterward I get to spend the whole day with my mom and have a long weekend.  Right now it's what's keeping me going.  Only three more workdays to go...

 

2 comments:

CC :D said...

yay. :) you gonna post it??

3:06 PM
Unknown said...

Yea! I can't wait to find out what it is!!!! Please post the pictures. I don't know if you remember, but I think I have been reading you for about a year, maybe longer and I want to know!

8:18 AM