Po-po, why so slow-slow?

On my way into work today, at a time when there should have been no traffic, the drive was slow.  Why, you ask?  Well I'm glad you asked.  It's because there was a state trooper on the highway clocking in BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT and no one (understandably!) wanted to pass him!!!  Come on, dude!
 
I find that in Minnesota everyone, for the most part, goes exactly the speed limit.  I had a state trooper pull up beside me one day when I was going 70 in a 60mph zone and instruct me, over his loud speaker, to slow down.  Seriously?  Well, okay.  If that's the way you guys like to play it out here in the frozen tundra.
 
Exactly the speed limit is annoying, but I can handle it.  But below the speed limit is just intolerable!
 
I know, I know, 'outside my circle of influence.'  I just wish his influence hadn't impacted my 20 mile jaunt down 494.

 

1 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Is it bad to say that my mom's term of endearment for a booty was "po-po?"

All the law enforcement references now make me giggle a wee (wee-wee?) bit....

;)

9:29 PM