Back

Today was my first day back to the gym. It was fabulous. It felt so good to walk through the doors of Lifetime Fitness, knowing it's sanctioned - OB approved! So long as I don't lose any weight my OB felt that reintegrating more rigorous exercise (other than walking the dog) into my routine would be healthy. Yay! It's amazing how 30 minutes on the elliptical and a couple of crunches made me feel more like myself than I have in months. Like a fog lifting...

Much, much happier. It feels great to be physically tired.

 

8 comments:

Debbi said...

happy to hear it!

10:18 PM
Caroline said...

A trip to the gym sounds like a wonderful idea. You've inspired me!

3:52 AM
zipbagofbones said...

good for you! i can't wait for this cast to come off so i can join you.

9:47 AM
Unknown said...

Good for you! It's great to be able to something you love.

I wish I would get off my butt and get back to the gym.

9:51 AM
Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Good job!! ;-)

11:28 AM
shopgirl said...

Yay - I'm happy for you - hmmm.. now, could I get some of that enthusiasm for working out over here?? haha!! Good luck and enjoy your workouts!

5:56 PM
DeeMarie said...

Woo hoo!! I actually worked out yesterday for the first time in ages. I'm a bit sore today, but it's the good kind. Good luck with everything!!! MWAH!

10:21 AM
Vanessa said...

Good for you! It's amazing how great the gym can make you feel.

5:56 AM