Snapshots

Better late than never: here are some pictures of the inside of the house. Only one room today, but I'll get to the rest sometime I promise! Anyhow, here's our kitchen. Boy, do I have plans for our kitchen! Hubs doesn't like to hear them all, but I want stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops (I know, I know, who doesn't?). I have a long and short list of all the stuff I want to do to our house (it's only 9 years old, so it's all cosmetic). The aforementioned kitchen updates are sadly on the long list, meaning won't happen in the near future.

 

3 comments:

Scotty said...

You need everything to match the sink, right? :)

11:15 PM
Bob said...

cool house, (question--did Hubs paint the three small fruit things on the wall?...
oh, and re: the deer piece-- after I had written the piece about the deer, I thought I'd better ad the "warning" about the content...so, I'm glad to have been of service for you in that way.

11:46 PM
CC :D said...

I have stainless steel and granite! Lady, the granite is SOOOO worth it!!!!! and the stainless steel is ok for now. lots of fingerprints. i have to clean all the time. but the granite is SO worth it :)

your kitch looks huge. i know i just moved into my place but i can't help thinking about the next one.... :)

9:45 AM