More snapshots still

So, almost done with home photos. I promise.


This is the master bedroom. I really like our bedroom - it's got three huge windows (which you can't see well in this picture, but they span the length of the wall) and gets great light. It's all fairly big, so that's nice.

And I love my walk-in closet. I mean, I really love it. It's hands down the best closet I've ever had. It's HUGE. And all mine! Hubs has his own man-sized closet on the other side of the room. So far, it's working out. But every time we get the tour of friends' homes and we see a shared walk-in closet, Hubs just says innocently, "Oh, you share the walk-in closet? What a nice idea!" But I figure, he gets an art studio, I get a clothes studio. Fair is fair.


And of course I love our bathroom, because it has a fun tub. And gets great light. The whole house really does get great light.

 

4 comments:

Bob said...

really cool photos...so don't feel like they are too much!

9:04 PM
Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Very nice house. I wish I was blogging when I moved in here. Such a nice way to share.

9:40 PM
Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Wow, what a wonderful house!! :) It's always fun to get a peek inside other people's houses, thanks for sharing!

11:30 AM
~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Someday, I'm gonna have a tub like that. But right now I have excellent views of the river so I'll take a small tub any day if I can have a view like that!

10:16 AM