I haven't done a Spin Cycle in so long (sorry!) so I finally decided that I'm going to jump back in. This week's topic is the year in review, so for those of you who haven't been around for the whole ride, here's where I've been in 2008:
- we recovered from the Wedding Extravaganza of 2007 and I started my life as Mrs. Mac
- I passed my big certification exam with flying colors
- Hubs got a new job in his hometown Minnesota
- we bought our first home
- I quit my job
- we moved halfway across the country
- I struggled to find a new job comparable to my old one
- we adopted a very bad dog!
- we lost a baby
- we contracted a very expensive dog trainer!
- we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for the first time
- a job for me, or possibly a start to a whole new career
- a baby
- another year of wedded bliss with my wonderful Hubs
Not too much to ask for, is it? Well, okay, maybe it could be. But I guess when I take a step back and look at what we already have, I can honestly say Hubs and I are blessed in many ways. I can't complain. So, for once, I won't.