Wrapping it up

I haven't done a Spin Cycle in so long (sorry!) so I finally decided that I'm going to jump back in. This week's topic is the year in review, so for those of you who haven't been around for the whole ride, here's where I've been in 2008:

  • we recovered from the Wedding Extravaganza of 2007 and I started my life as Mrs. Mac
  • I passed my big certification exam with flying colors
  • Hubs got a new job in his hometown Minnesota
  • we bought our first home
  • I quit my job
  • we moved halfway across the country
  • I struggled to find a new job comparable to my old one
  • we adopted a very bad dog!
  • we lost a baby
  • we contracted a very expensive dog trainer!
  • we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for the first time
I think those are the highlights. Hopefully 2009 will bring:
  • a job for me, or possibly a start to a whole new career
  • a baby
  • another year of wedded bliss with my wonderful Hubs

Not too much to ask for, is it? Well, okay, maybe it could be. But I guess when I take a step back and look at what we already have, I can honestly say Hubs and I are blessed in many ways. I can't complain. So, for once, I won't.

 

5 comments:

HeatherPride said...

You guys have had a whirlwind of a year!!! Here's to smooth sailing in 2009!

2:21 PM
Mazzy said...

You've pretty much hit every major life change possible in a year's time, haven't you?
Here's hoping that 2009 is filled with all the great things your heart desires. A new year is really exciting! Oh the possibility!

3:08 PM
Sprite's Keeper said...

Wow, that's a lot for a year! I hope 2009 brings about many good blessings for you, especially since you know how blessed you are. :-)
You're linked and welcome back!

3:43 PM
DeeMarie said...

Wow, EC. You've done it all! Here's hoping for a blessed 09!!!

8:13 PM
calicobebop said...

Goodness - that is a whirlwind year! Here's hoping all your 2009 wishes come true!

8:56 AM