You shouldn't have


But I'm glad you did - it makes my face do this - :)

I got an award from DeeMarie at My Life in a Nutshell. She writes a great blog about her life and adventures with work, family, friends, and the very exciting pursuit of the perfect new home!!! I love her blog, and I know you will too, so if you haven't read it, pop on over! She's sweet, funny, and has the cutest icon.

And now, I'm going to pass the award on to two bloggers.

The first is Alison over at (un)complicate me. She's a wonderful, supportive blogger writing about life as a first-time expectant mom! She and her husband J are awaiting the arrival of Cletus, a baby boy (Cletus is his in-womb nickname, not necessarily his name)! Alison always makes time to comment on everyone's blog, and congratulate and offer support to other folks dealing with IF-related challenges. She has two dogs (and gives great dog-related advice!) and lovely, curly hair that I envy!

And second, Ellie at Happy Not-So-Newlywed, who writes about her experiences ttc with her wonderful husband Mr. E, working fulltime with sometimes challenging colleagues, and going back to grad school while navigating the world of IVF. It looks like she and Mr. E are getting their happy ending, so stay tuned to her blog as she makes her dreams of motherhood come true.

So thanks, DeeMarie, for giving me this award, and Alison and Ellie for giving me two of my favorite blogs to check out daily.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you thank you thank you! I feel so very loved.

3:13 PM
Unknown said...

That is so nice!!! Thank you so much! I feel the same way about your blog :)

9:13 AM
Ellie said...

I was logged into the wrong gmail account when I commented above!

Thank you again!
~Ellie

9:14 AM